Monday, November 11, 2013

The Thanksgiving line up

So folks, this year is the first year I will be cooking and hosting Thanksgiving!! Yes, it is very exciting, but also very nerve wracking... so what do I do to ease the pain, PINTREST of course!!!! I am very much a "go big or go home" type thinker, and due to the fact that I will be hosting Thanksgiving in my HOME the only option I have is to "go big".  So as I'm planning my line up I will share my thoughts, links, and after the fact I will share pictures.!!!
Appetizers:
Loaded Sweet Potato Skins
Turkey Inspired Veggie tray
Spinach Dip (in a Hawaiian Loaf)
Jelly Meatballs  (I buy store bought meatballs, but will be using this sauce)

Main Meal:
Smoked turkey (courtesy of my amazing husband!)
The ever famous Campbells green bean casserole
My own amazing Mashed potatoes
Sweet potatoes with marshmallow topping
Cranberry sauce
STORE BOUGHT Hawaiian rolls :) (there are just something to important to mess up!!)

Desserts:
Apple Pies in Apples
Pumpkin Cake Rolls (yes multiple!!! one with nuts, one with out, and one with powdered sugar)

Drinks:

No comments:

Post a Comment